Sprint Shuttle is designed to transport smaller and lighter vehicles. Its compact and lightweight design combined with good aerodynamics make for a well balanced and stable trailer. A generous internal height allows Sprint Shuttle to accommodate taller cars, and also to act as a working facility or shelter at race events. Its rear doors operate independently of each other as a split loading ramp. Sprint Shuttle is also available with a hydraulic tilt-bed chassis.
- Rear door loading ramp system.
- LED marker lights.
- Multiple attachment points.
- Front access hatches.
- Twin axle.
- Manual winch (standard on 310-3100 and 310-3300 models).
- Wheel chocks (standard on 310-3100 and 310-3300 models).
- Hydraulically operated tilt bed.
- Alloy wheels available in Silver or diamond cut Anthracite.
- High level tyre rack.
- Wheel straps.
- Electric winch.