The Duomax herringbone double horse trailer allows for diagonal loading which enables horses to have a wider stance for improved balance and reduced pressure. Smooth towing combined with a well ventilated interior makes the Duomax the perfect two horse trailer for even the most nervous of passengers. Features include a large built in tack room with ample storage.
- Two-part aluminium partition with head separation and leather closing strap.
- 2 off-side opening window flaps with integral sliding windows.
- Opening window flap above front ramp with integral sliding window.
- Near side sliding window.
- Pullman 2 suspension for enhanced handling and noise reduction.
- Aluminium flooring.
- Anti-slip rubber matting.
- Single piece aerodynamic polyester roof and front.
- Integral roof reinforcing members.
- Rear cover with automatic Airtech roller for ventilation.
- Anodised aluminium sides.
- Two in one rear barn door/loading ramp combination.
- Large front unloading ramp.
- Light & airy interior.
- Large built in tack room with vanity mirror installed on door interior.
- Alloy wheels.
|External Dimensions||5030mm x 2290mm x 2720mm|
|Internal Dimensions||3780mm x 1810mm x 2250mm|
|Maximum Gross Weight||2600kg|
Dimensions and weights are guides only
Tested and approved with two 900kg horses, recommended horse height 16,2hh. Dependent on the build of horses.