Robust, hard wearing and lightweight, The Touring One trailer provides a practical solution to single horse transport. Equipped with a rear two in one combination barn door/loading ramp and a large front ramp, the Touring One trailer offers versatility in loading and unloading options. Manufactured for single horse transport, the Touring One’s roomy interior means it is also capable of carrying a mare and foal. A full-height grooms access door is fitted as standard.
- Quick-release breast bar/exterior tie ring.
- Breast bar and breach bar adjustable in height and length.
- Side padding along with kick panels.
- 1.36m stall width.
- 4 x sliding windows manufactured from reinforced glass.
- Aluminium flooring.
- Anti-slip rubber matting.
- Single piece aerodynamic polyester roof and front.
- Integral roof reinforcing members.
- Superb heat insulation.
- Rear cover with automatic roller.
- Anodised aluminium sides.
- Two in one rear barn door/loading ramp combination.
- Large front unloading ramp with opening flap.
- Large, single latch, lockable groom’s door.
- Alloy wheels
|External Dimensions||4520mm x 1830mm x 2620mm|
|Internal Dimensions||3200mm x 1360mm x 2250mm|
|Stall Dimensions||1930mm x 1360mm x 2250mm|
Dimensions and weights are guides only