The Optimax herringbone partitioned three horse or four pony trailer provides safe and comfortable transport for your horses. The aerodynamic polyester moulded nose and roof help minimise fuel consumption and the Pullman 2 suspension system offers exceptional road holding. A built in tack room provides secure storage space for equipment, tack and luggage and three adjustable telescopic partitions allow for easy configuration.
- Telescopic adjustable partitions with clear PVC skirt flaps.
- Off-side opening window flap with two integral sliding windows.
- Opening window flap above front ramp with integral sliding window.
- Near side sliding window.
- Sliding window on tack room door.
- Pullman 2 suspension for enhanced handling and noise reduction.
- Aluminium flooring.
- Anti-slip rubber matting.
- Single piece aerodynamic polyester roof and front.
- Integral roof reinforcing members.
- Superb heat insulation.
- Rear cover with automatic Airtech roller for ventilation.
- Anodised aluminium sides.
- Assistors on rear and side ramps.
- Two in one rear barn door/loading ramp combination.
- Hinging adjustable partitions for ease of loading.
- Large tack room access door.
- Alloy wheels.
- Barn doors & windows instead of rear ramp.
- Top storage rack.
|External Dimensions||6090mm x 2300mm x 2810mm|
|Internal Dimensions||4900mm x 2070mm x 2300mm|
|Maximum Gross Weight||3500kg|
Dimensions and weights are guides only