The Roadster C500 is a twin axle box trailer with a maximum gross weight of 2000kg. Equipped with Pullman suspension technology for smooth road handling, the Roadster C500 body combines a one piece aerodynamic polyester front and roof with anodised aluminium box section sides. Debon’s iconic two in one barn door/loading ramp features as standard.
The Roadster C500 is also available with a full length side opening hatch.
- 625kg unladen weight.
- 2000kg gross weight.
- Pullman 2 suspension system – enhanced road handling.
- Two in one rear barn door/loading ramp combination.
- Anodised aluminium sides and ramp.
- Aluminium flooring.
- Galvanised chassis with aluminium extrusion framework.
- Single piece polyester roof and aerodynamic front.
- Automatic jockey wheel.
- Interior lighting.
- 4 x tie rings.
- Wheel chocks.
- Wheels – 165/R13 LT.
- Available colours (with aluminium sides) – anthracite, red, light grey, white or black.
- Spare wheel.
- Side access door.
- Motorcycle stand.
|External Dimensions||4395mm x 2115mm x 2396mm|
|Internal Dimensions||3200mm x 1670mm x 2000mm|